We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
With our church planters entering their seventh month we ask that you would pray:
- For increased interest in the spiritual among the unsaved now that the election season has passed.
- For perseverance in the essentials: prayer, proclamation, follow-up, and discipleship.
- For the continued support of their sponsoring churches in mentorship and resources.
We thank you for your prayers for our family as we had a wonderful time together again as a family in July. Please pray:
- For safe travel for our daughter, Rebekah, as she heads back to college mid-August.
- For Joseph and Jonathan as they enter the new school year, Jonathan’s first in preparatoria.
- For divine appointments and grace in speech for Kelly and myself as we seek to influence our unsaved friends and neighbors for Christ.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!