We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
- Thank you for your prayers for the regional activities held to recruit new workers to lead church plants throughout the district of Yucatán. God was truly present, stirring the hearts of those who attended. It was a blessing to see 70 people answer the call!
- Please continue to pray for Mexico, especially for the states of Oaxaca, Puebla, Morelos, Mexico, and Chiapas as well as for Mexico City as they deal with the aftermath of the recent earthquakes. As I type this (November 29th), Kelly is ministering with a team in the state of Oaxaca and has encountered stores of supplies just waiting to be distributed to those in need. Pray that the church will be mobilized to carry these resources to those most in need and that they would be received as a tangible sign of the love of God and His Church.
- We covet your prayers on our behalf and on the behalf of these new workers as they and their mentors begin the process of church planting with a mentoring seminar on Saturday, December 9th, and the first regional modules in January. We are increasingly aware of the enormity of the task as we work to coordinate all of the logistics of the program!
- We also appreciate your prayers for Rebekah for safe travel as she returns to Mexico to spend the holidays with us.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!