We’re in the middle of our itineration year as we have taken over the role of Mexico Area Director. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
We are now in the final three months of our term and would like to ask prayer for:
- For safety as we travel the roads returning from Together 2019 and continue to itinerate this year.
- For insight, understanding, and consensus during our September 2nd meeting with the National Mexican Leadership, as we explore opportunities for collaboration.
- For wisdom and guidance as we make personnel decisions among our Mexico Missionary Fellowship.
- For the new school year as Rebekah and Joseph attend Evangel University (Rebekah as a junior and Joseph as a freshman) and Jonathan attends Central High in Springfield as a junior.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!