We’re in the middle of our itineration year as we have taken over the role of Mexico Area Director. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
We are now in our itineration year and would like to ask prayer for:
- More missionaries to reach the 113+ million who still don’t know Jesus in the country of Mexico.
- Insight, understanding, and consensus during our September 2nd meeting with the National Mexican Leadership, as we explore opportunities for collaboration.
- Open doors for ministry and safety on the roads as we continue our itineration throughout Southern Missouri and beyond.
- Meaningful, positive relationships for our kids, Rebekah, Joseph, and Jonathan as they’ve just begun their school year.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!