We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
Please continue to pray for our church planters who go now to apply what they have learned in their first lessons throughout the district of Yucatan:
- For a resolve on their part to follow the program and fulfill the planned objectives.
- For consistent meetings of the church planters and their assigned mentors to facilitate the process of church planting.
- The continued reception and positive response in all of the communities where our planters are working.
We’d appreciate your prayers for the two teams that are arriving in the month of March from Richmond Chi Alpha and Rolla First Assembly. Please pray:
- For the preparations that are happening, both in country with logistics and in the hearts of the participants and of those to whom they will minister.
- For the health of the teams and safety on the construction sites in Kopte and in Tekax.
- For the ability to complete the designated projects.
- For an impact in the community and a stimulus for the local church, one that will continue long after the teams depart.
We’d also ask for your prayers as our threesome, Rebekah, Joseph, and Jonathan head to their MK retreat later this month.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!