We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
- For the consolidation of our district Evangelism Team and the approval of our events necessary to help us move our plan forward (our district planning session is August 7th)
- For the follow-up happening after our outreaches in Kiní, Dzemul, and Motul. That the seeds planted would be tended and the fruit harvested would remain.
- For stable renters in our Springfield property
- For our family transition as we travel to Springfield to enroll Rebekah into Evangel University on August 12th.
- For our health and safety for ourselves and our teams, especially with the mosquito-borne viruses we’re seeing here: Chikungunya, dengue, and, zika.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!