We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
- The Assemblies of God in Mexico has, just this month, selected completely new leadership for all of its executive positions. Please pray:
- For a seamless and easy transition from the previous administration.
- For wisdom and the guidance of the Holy Spirit as the new administration develops its plan for ministry.
- For a continued openness to collaboration and friendship with the missionary body.
- Please pray as well for:
- The conceptualization and execution of high-impact, low-cost outreaches as our planters seek to make an evangelistic push in the New Year.
- A healing touch for several of our unsaved loved ones as well as a sensitivity to the gospel message this Christmas.
- Safe travel for our daughter, Rebekah, as she makes plans to visit us.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!