We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
Our church planters have now in process for six months, each one learning new concepts and applying them in their areas of service. Please support them by praying:
- For divine encounters with the unsaved.
- For their perseverance in the work.
- For an ability to concentrate on the essentials: prayer, proclamation, follow-up, and discipleship.
- For the continued support of their sponsoring churches in mentorship and resources.
Pray as well for our family:
- For safe travel as we reunite with our daughter, Rebekah, for vacation in July.
- For positive, memorable interactions with loved ones.
- For rest, rejuvenation, and refreshment in our time away.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!