We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
Please continue to pray for our church planters who are in the midst of a twelve month process of training and application to plant new works throughout the district of Yucatan:
- Creativity and compassion in their outreach
- Diligence in their proclamation
- Patience in their follow-up with interested individuals
- Intentionality in their discipleship of new believers
Also, please pray for our family, specifically that:
- Rebekah can find the summer job(s) and living arrangements that she needs to keep debt at a minimum during her college career.
- Joseph will be able to concentrate and study for his upcoming ACT exams
- Jonathan will make a successful transition from middle school to high school.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!