We’re in our third term in the Mexican state of Yucatán and are residing in the city of Mérida. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico.
- For the states of Oaxaca, Puebla, Morelos, Mexico, Mexico City, and Chiapas as they deal with the devastation of these recent earthquakes.
- Pray for our kickoff church planting event “Escuela de Multiplicadores” where we will be strategizing with our district leaders to set goals for church planting in the next two years.
- For the continued consolidation of our District Evangelism Department. Leaders are still being named at this time. Pray for the right people to be selected and that together we will serve with the right spirit.
- Continue to pray for our family transitions and adjustments, both for our daughter, Rebekah at Evangel University and our clan in Mexico (Kelly, Joseph, Jonathan, and myself).
- For a long-term lease to be signed on our house in Springfield. Although a short-term, higher paying renter has been in the home for some months, his contract will soon come to an end. We’re asking for a quick turnaround and long-term stability in our rent income.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!