We’re in the middle of our itineration year as we have taken over the role of Mexico Area Director. We need each of you to stand with us as we serve as your missionaries. We ask for your support in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico. Check back here monthly for updates to this list, or sign up for our newsletter to have them delivered straight to your inbox!
The Coronavirus or COVID-19 has disrupted ministry in Mexico and throughout the region as travel, both as individuals and teams is being suspended. Please pray for:
- a rapid mitigation of this global threat.
- protection for our missionaries on the field and their national partners.
- the ability to reschedule the trips that have been cancelled that ministry and building projects can continue to move forward.
Please also pray for the completion of our fundraising efforts. We lack just $291 dollars in monthly support to reach our goal!
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
If God is calling you to go, we’re inviting you to come! Navigate to the our region’s webpage and search for opportunites in the country of Mexico to select from a variety of positions of varying lengths, from a few months to multiple years!
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!