We have now taken over the role of Mexico Area Director. As such, we ask you to stand with us as we collaborate with the team that directs ministry throughout Latin America and the Caribbean, as we serve in leadership over the missionaries serving throughout the country of Mexico, and as we work as a liaison between Assemblies of God World Missions and the national church of Mexico. You may support us in the following ways:
We desperately need your prayers on our behalf. Please commit to praying for the Godzwa family, and for Mexico. Check back here monthly for updates to this list, or sign up for our newsletter to have them delivered straight to your inbox!
- We celebrated our children’s graduations: Rebekah with a master’s degree from Missouri State, Joseph with a bachelor’s from Evangel, and Jonathan with an associate’s from Ozarks Technical Community.
- Our daughter, Rebekah, was married on May 27th. It was a beautiful day and an even more beautiful ceremony.
- For the purchase of property for the first Assemblies of God church in downtown Guadalajara. An offer has been made; we’re asking for God’s guidance and favor.
- For us as we meet with our regional leadership team, teach, and facilitate throughout the month of June.
- For our children as they take their next steps personally and professionally.
We would ask that you would consider supporting our ministry to make disciples in Mexico.
- If you would like to make a monthly commitment or give a one-time gift you can do so online.
- Fill out a monthly commitment to support the Godzwa Family.
- Give a one-time or recurring donation (The class would be “00”)
- Projects: If you would like to designate your gift to a specific aspect of ministry, we have a list of projects to choose from.
Join Us in Mexico
If God is calling you to go, we’re inviting you to come! On our regional website, you can select from a variety of positions of varying lengths, from a few months to multiple years!
Thank you for standing with us. We appreciate each and every one of you!