Angel of Independence
April 9, 2008
A prominent fixture on the Avenida de la Reforma in Mexico City, This monument celebrates Mexican Independence.
Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- David Godzwa on Help We Never Knew We Needed: “Thanks, Mom! Your response is very encouraging. And, yes, Kaixin is always wanting to come along.” Feb 13, 16:07
- Kimberly Yaple on Help We Never Knew We Needed: “Kelly & Dave, You both are a blessing not only to those on the field but to family as well,…” Feb 11, 15:54
- Kim Yaple on Glass Shards: Walking Toward Maturity as Disciples and Missionaries: “Beautiful analogy Kelly. Mom Col. 1:3-14” Jul 12, 18:34
- Kimberly Yaple on Thankfulness in Transition: “I am thankful you arrived here safely and you are here in Erie! You are all a blessing. Love, Mom” Jul 14, 18:31
- David A. Yaple on Growing Into It: “I LIKE – Keep on Keeping us updated !!!!” Aug 19, 10:51
Comments feed for this article
Trackback link: https://www.disciplemexico.org/2008/04/kicking-the-tires-of-wordpress-25.html/angelbydave/trackback