What do a Rolla missions team, the church of Senda de Vida, the Godzwa family, fellow missionary Nicky Rider, and our supporters have in common? They came together to minister both physically and spiritually to advance the Kingdom of God in the city of Tekax Hit the link here or click on the picture to find out. While you’re there, don’t miss
- One student’s perspective of our church planting class at the Bible Institute,
- And a bit about what’s going on with our family,
- And an opportunity to be a part of our 2019-2020 itineration schedule.
Our online newsletter is viewable as a PDF document. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed, you may download it here.
Tags: Church planting, Newsletter, team ministry
- David Godzwa on Help We Never Knew We Needed: “Thanks, Mom! Your response is very encouraging. And, yes, Kaixin is always wanting to come along.” Feb 13, 16:07
- Kimberly Yaple on Help We Never Knew We Needed: “Kelly & Dave, You both are a blessing not only to those on the field but to family as well,…” Feb 11, 15:54
- Kim Yaple on Glass Shards: Walking Toward Maturity as Disciples and Missionaries: “Beautiful analogy Kelly. Mom Col. 1:3-14” Jul 12, 18:34
- Kimberly Yaple on Thankfulness in Transition: “I am thankful you arrived here safely and you are here in Erie! You are all a blessing. Love, Mom” Jul 14, 18:31
- David A. Yaple on Growing Into It: “I LIKE – Keep on Keeping us updated !!!!” Aug 19, 10:51